Singles will learn and practice:
- What kind of soulmate are you seeking/attracting/inviting (Biological Purpose, Transformational Purpose, Transcendental Purpose)?
- What are the three qualities/values that are most important in your soulmate and why?
- What is your clear dating profile/who are you inviting to say yes to?
- Are you a satisficer or maximizer and how does that impact your search/availability?
- What obstacles do you face in finding/attracting/inviting your soulmate?
- What do you want to improve to find/attract/invite your soulmate?
- What is your dating strategy?
Couples will learn and practice:
- What would you and your partner like to co-create (BP, GP, TP)?
- What are obstacles for you and your partner to co-create/deepen a soulmate relationship?
- What do you want to improve to co-create (or deepen) your soulmate relationship with your partner?
- What unrealized potentials do you see in you and your partner?