It seems that you grew in conscious from a mythic/conformist to a modern/rational level, which gives you more freedom, but also more responsibility. Along with this growth, women often become more masculine, which may make them feel less balanced. In the mythic stage, women tend to be feminine and males balance them with their masculinity. In the modern stage, males and females tend to be both masculine. This often elevates the stress hormone cortisol and epinephrine in women because they no longer enjoy the nurturing and relaxing connection with their partner when they feel stressed. This comforting connection triggers the release of the “cuddle hormone” oxytocin. Oxytocin naturally counters the harmful stress hormones cortisol and epinephrine, which increase blood pressure, blood sugar, body weight, and weakens their immune system. The solution is to enter into a relationship with an integral partner and to balance and harmonize healthy masculine and feminin polarities with him.
- Modul 1: Die vier Dimensionen der Beziehung
- Modul 2: Überleben, Magie und Macht in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 3: Mythischer Konformismus und moderne Rationalität in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 4: Postmoderne pluralistische Sensibilität in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 5: Integrale und transpersonale Liebesbeziehungen