Need-based relationships often are. As long as there is a mutually beneficial exchange between the partners, even if asymmetrical, they can be healthy. As needs and the willingness to meet them change, the relationships become unstable. Shared purpose can transcend need- and benefit based relationships. As mentioned before, it is important to know what our own the needs (as well as passions and interests, and love languages) of our partner are, and to find ways to meet them in a healthy way inside or outside the relationship.
- Modul 1: Die vier Dimensionen der Beziehung
- Modul 2: Überleben, Magie und Macht in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 3: Mythischer Konformismus und moderne Rationalität in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 4: Postmoderne pluralistische Sensibilität in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 5: Integrale und transpersonale Liebesbeziehungen