First of all, both are temporary states, which means sexual and spiritual peak experiences tend to come and go. Secondly, both unfold in 5 stages that are connected and unfold together, especially in state five of transcendental tantric sexuality, which requires a higher level of spiritual realisation. Third, through practice, the temporary arbitrary states can be made into permanently accessible stages (like learning a second language). They are therefore called state/stages. And fourth, spiritual and sexual state/stages can unfold independently from our consciousness development, the “growing-up” part of our development, which is independent from waking up or developing higher forms of sexuality.
- Value #4: We learn, heal, grow and awaken to love unconditionally
- How can I express myself better to create healthy relationships?
- Value 3: We transcend our primary fantasy and base our relationship in Being values
- Burning out while manifesting your authentic Kosmic Creativity?
- Value 1: We choose to love instead of something that happens to us or that we attract.