The problem is that you are identified with your thoughts that are mostly about the past and future, instead of the present. The solution is not to stop thinking or to change what you are thinking, but to become aware of your mind and thoughts in the present moment. You do this through a mindful meditation practice (that you can see in the video series we are releasing this and next week. This allows you to develop present moment to moment awareness of everything that arises without judgment. Within a few weeks, you will notice more and more that your thoughts are not you or your reality. Just like watching a movie is not your reality. This awakening to present moment awareness will make you feel more alive, joyful, peaceful and open to all the wonderful invitations that life has to offer. If there is a challenge (including a negative thought) you first accept it and then choose to change the situation, leave it or surrender to it. Everything else creates suffering.
- Modul 1: Die vier Dimensionen der Beziehung
- Modul 2: Überleben, Magie und Macht in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 3: Mythischer Konformismus und moderne Rationalität in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 4: Postmoderne pluralistische Sensibilität in Liebesbeziehungen
- Modul 5: Integrale und transpersonale Liebesbeziehungen