Thank you for your question. I sense your longing for such a relationship. Physical, sexual, emotional and spiritual attraction is based on many biological and psychological factors that often seem mysterious to people. While we have little control over it, we can increase the chances of mutually falling in love by frequent contact, looking beyond superficial features, and doing novel and exciting things together. If someone is ready for a relationship depends on their attachment style and emotional health. You can take an attachment style test, find out the stage of your and a partners anima/animus complex, and/or answer these four questions: What is my desire and fear to be in a love relationship, and what is my desire/fear of being alone.
- Value #4: We learn, heal, grow and awaken to love unconditionally
- How can I express myself better to create healthy relationships?
- Value 3: We transcend our primary fantasy and base our relationship in Being values
- Burning out while manifesting your authentic Kosmic Creativity?
- Value 1: We choose to love instead of something that happens to us or that we attract.