Three kinds of life purpose:
Differentiate between our Biological Transformational and Transcendental Purpose
Understand the four ways how humans make meaning of their life and the universe (Creationism, Evolutionary Theory, Intelligent Design and Co-Creative Impulse) and why that maters for relationships.
What is my Purpose?
Learn about how our genetic makeup and brain development including synaptic formation, pruning, and myelination predispositions us for living our purpose.
Understand the difference between experience-expectant and experience dependent learning.
Understand the benefits of living our Transcendental Purpose
Learn about the basic natural talents of empathy, (cognitive) intelligence, creativity and kinesthetic abilities, and how they became genetically predisposed through the sexual selection process of our ancestors.
Learn about the seven steps to living our Transcendental Purpose
Step 1: Awakening to our Transcendental Purpose
Step 2: Removing Psychological Blocks
Step 3: Identifying Natural Talents and Purpose
Step 4: Developing Skills
Step 5: Serving Needs and Providing Value
Step 6: Increasing Impact
Step 7: Identifying Stages of Maturity
Co-Creation at the Level of the Seven Chakras
Balance and harmonize feminine and masculine polarities at the level of the seven chakras in all the four quadrants in the gross, subtle, and causal realms.
Making feminine and masculine validity claims to what is Good, True, Beautiful and Functional.
Develop a shared statement with the vision, mission, values, goals and strategy to enact your purpose with your partner.
Co-create with an equal and opposite partner with the same rights and responsibilities in the public and private sphere through communicative action.
Support your clients in identifying their life purposes and what stage of manifestation it is in.
Exploring the Integral emergence in the evolution of relationships will allow you to guide your clients to share their deepest convictions, concerns and purpose with their partner.
Singles and couples will have an opportunity to advance into higher stages of consciousness to generate unique solutions for the significant problems that we face as individuals, couples, families, communities, nations and all humanity.
You will thus contribute to a bright and peaceful future for all humanity, co-created by couples in rewarding, healthy and sustainable Integral Love Relationships.
If I’m so wonderful, why am I still single?
Help others to attract or find a compatible partner if they are single by supporting them to remove inner blocks and changing outer circumstances.
Create a realistic and compelling dating profile that focuses on what is truly important in relationships in the physical, material, intellectual, interest/passion, emotional, ethical, spiritual, and sexual realms.
This part of the training will help your clients to stay open for love if they are single, to identify a perfect mate, and to be fully available when he or she shows up in their life. If you are in a rewarding love relationship you will be able to support your single friends and clients in moving towards a healthy relationship.
To be or not to be, that is the question:
Continue to learn, heal, grow and contribute together with your partner, or consciously uncouple if you don’t share an authentic purpose and/or are at different levels of consciousness and other crucial developmental lines without a realistic chance that you will be able to align yourself.
This knowledge will allow you to make your own decision and to support your clients in deciding if staying in a relationship or ending it with love and compassion is the right choice.
Suggested reading Material:
- Cohen, Andrew. 2011. Evolutionary Enlightenment: A New Path to Spiritual Awakening. Select Books.
- Fellmann, Ferdinand. 2013. The Couple: Intimate Relations in a New Key (Abbridged version of Das Paar. Verlag Karl Alber.
- Kaufman, Scott Barry. 2013. The Complexity of Greatness: Beyond Talent or Practice. Oxford University Press.
- Kelley, Tim. 2009. True Purpose: 12 Strategies for Discovering the Difference You Are Meant to Make. Transcendent Solutions Press.
- McIntosh, Steve. 2012. Evolution’s Purpose: An Integral Interpretation of the Scientific Story of Our Origins. Select Books.
- Merzel, Dennis Genpo. 2007. Big Mind, Big Heart: Finding Your Way. Big Mind Publishing.
- Miller, Geoffrey. 2001. The Mating Mind: How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature. Anchor.
- Plotkin, Bill. 2008. Nature and the Human Soul: Cultivating Wholeness and Community in a Fragmented World. New World Library.
- Kegan, Robert and Laskow Lahey, Lisa. 2009. Immunity to Change: How to Overcome It and Unlock the Potential in Yourself and Your Organization (Leadership for the Common Good). Harvard Business Review Press.
- Rath, Tom. 2007. StrengthsFinder 2.0. Gallup Press.
- Scharmer, Otto and Kaufer, Katrin. 2013. Leading from the Emerging Future: From Ego-System to Eco-System Economies. Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
- Fenton, Bradley. 2008. Stumbling Naked In the Dark: Overcoming Mistakes that Men Make with Women. Simon & Brown