I don’t fully understand the question, but it seems to be related to establishing healthy boundaries (not accepting clearly emotionally abusive and harmful behavior of your partner), empathy for the suffering of your partner with a “negative code” and helping him/her to overcome it (without becoming a codependent rescuer who engages in a drama triangle), and owning your emotional reactions to your partners reality and using them for your own healing.
- Value #4: We learn, heal, grow and awaken to love unconditionally
- How can I express myself better to create healthy relationships?
- Value 3: We transcend our primary fantasy and base our relationship in Being values
- Burning out while manifesting your authentic Kosmic Creativity?
- Value 1: We choose to love instead of something that happens to us or that we attract.