If you are totally clear and honest about your intentions, feelings and desires, if they are mutal, and if the sex is consensual and healthy, then I see no problem with caring more about sex than love. However, it can be tricky, as women often get attached after sex and may say yes in the hope that a deeper love connection will be the result. From an integral perspective, our sexuality is an expression of a loving connection, and healthy in all dimensions of our being, including the material, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, social, and cultural.
- Value #4: We learn, heal, grow and awaken to love unconditionally
- How can I express myself better to create healthy relationships?
- Value 3: We transcend our primary fantasy and base our relationship in Being values
- Burning out while manifesting your authentic Kosmic Creativity?
- Value 1: We choose to love instead of something that happens to us or that we attract.